STG® – Special Textile Group is a production and trading company of innovative protective fabrics for workwear
STG was founded in 2006. Since our inception, we have gone from a supplier of high-quality, next-generation specialized textiles to a trendsetter of high standards in industrial safety.
The transformation of the market was in our eyes and with direct participation. A new culture of safety in production began to grow, a clear realization came that it is possible to switch to high-quality workwear only through textiles and uniform requirements for protective equipment.
For 16 years of work, we have completely changed the market overall in Ukraine.
STG is a supplier of the finest fabric for ukrainian workwear market.
All offered materials are certified and undergo production tests for the effectiveness of protection in real conditions.
From 2010 we have been expert participants in development of regulatory documentation for standard industry standards in the field of personal protective equipment.
The leaders of the national industry of Ukraine, such as DTEK, Metinvest, Ukrzaliznytsia, Poltava GOK, Yuzhny GOK, OKKO, WOG, ArcelorMittal and others, have been choosing the quality of S.T.G. for many years. in the manufacture of certified overalls.
Based on the rich work experience in Ukraine, since 2022 the company is entering the European market. Poland is the key region, because STG already has a logistics center here – a warehouse in Rzeszów, which has been turned into an excellent launching pad.
STG offers new eco-friendly solutions for workwear in all industries: energetics, metallurgy, oil and gas sector, machinery building, food production, agriculture.
- Foundation of Special Textile Group (STG)
- Close cooperation with Slovenian textile importers Tekstina dd
- Start of cooperation with the Norwegian company DALETEC
- Deliveries of new generation fabrics to the ukrainian market: fire-resistant WelderSafe, RigChief, membrane materials, Triton
- Supply of textiles for petrol filling chain stations: WOG, OKKO, Shell, Ukrnafta
- Cooperation with Lisichansk Oil Refinery
- Participation in the development of an Integrated Management System in the field of industrial safety, health protection and the environment according to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Development of new requirements for PPE for miners in cooperation with the State Makeevka Research Institute for Safety in Mining
- Supply of materials to Nikolaev shipbuilding plant “Ocean” and aluminum smelters of Ukraine
- Start of cooperation with DTEK, ArcelorMittal.
- Supply of high-quality textiles for the production of PPE for gas production enterprises of Ukraine, to energy, coal, mining, coke-chemical, metallurgical companies, Komsomolets Donbassa, Krasnodonugol, Rovenkianthracite and Sverdlovanthracite
- STG became the official representative of DALETEC and Sapphire in Ukraine. The company receives exclusive rights to supply advanced fire-resistant and protective fabrics for workwear
- Cooperation with the leaders of the national industry, the agricultural sector, the transport sector: Ukrzaliznytsia, Ukrgazvydobuvannya, Ukrtransgaz, Ukrnafta, KERNEL, Carlsberg, Nova Poshta, Ferrexpo, Agroindustrial holding MHP, John Deere
- STG is the main supplier of textiles for Metinvest holding
- STG Poland is founded and started cooperation with European partners