80% cotton, 20% polyester, 195 GSM
48% cotton, 52% polyester, 170 GSM
35% cotton, 65% polyester, 245 GSM
100% polyester, 210 GSM
Master Cotton Lite
100% cotton, 200 GSM
35% cotton, 65% polyester, 210 GSM
Requirements for gown fabric
The most suitable fabric for dressing gowns is being selected depending on the specifics and working conditions at the enterprise.
Natural fabric is suitable for work in rooms with high temperatures or outdoors during the warm season. Blended fabric with an admixture of synthetic thread makes products lighter, so it’s recommended for sewing general industrial workwear.
Gown fabric for workwear has all the necessary qualities for functional use:
- good air permeability and hygroscopicity
- environmental friendliness and hypoallergenicity
- increased tactile comfort
- strength, resistance to abrasive loads
- protection from standard pollution factors (dirt, soot, dust, metal chips, lubricants, powders)
- resistance to UV radiation, repeated washings and shrinkage
Tailored products made of gown fabric should be distinguished by durability, good dimensional stability and presentable appearance throughout the entire service life.
Areas of use of gown fabric
Gown fabric has been widely used in various manufacturing industries, agricultural sector and manufacture of demi-season textiles. Gown fabric is used for sewing:
- uniforms for the agricultural sector and farms
- medical kits
- overalls for workers in hot shops
- uniforms for the service sector (waiters, cooks, massage therapists)
- laboratory gowns
- work clothes for employees of warehouses, trade enterprises, archives
- shirts, light summer sets and blouses
The fabric is characterized by practicality, wear resistance and provides direct air microcirculation.
Gown fabric from STG
STG provides modern high quality fabrics based on long-staple Egyptian cotton. Durable fabric with a high content of natural fibers is perfect for tailoring corporate and work clothing.
Gown fabric has an increased tactile comfort, elasticity and softness. Tailored products keep its shape well and do not wrinkle. White clothes retain the purity of color even when bleached with chlorine-containing substances.
Workwear made of gown fabric from STG can be autoclaved and washed frequently with high-temperature industrial machines.
Product range of gown fabrics from STG
||cotton 48%, polyester 52%
||cotton 35%, polyester 65%
Fabrics are available in various colors.
Fabric for gowns in Poland
You can buy gown fabric for sewing comfortable work kits or shirts on the STG website. Our company offers a large selection of quality materials, as well as:
- fabric samples (upon request)
- all the necessary accompanying documentation and quality certificates
- in-time delivery to all cities in Poland (Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw, etc.)
- individual client approach
Delivery is carried out by any transport company of the customer's choice. Pickup is possible.
➕ How to get fabric samples or catalogue?
You can easily get fabric samples or a catalog by filling out the feedback form on the website or by calling our manager.
📌 What are the key characteristics of a fabric?
Comfort, moisture protection, durability, ventilation are the key characteristics of the fabric.
👷 Why do you need a trial wear testing?
Trial wear testing is the most effective way to determine if the claimed characteristics correspond to reality, which allows you to avoid emotional evaluation, but focus on protective properties and benefits.